Need To Make A Return?
Hopefully you love everything you have purchased, but if something does not work out, we are here to help!
Return Eligibility Requirements
Some items are eligible for a return and refund, please see below for exceptions & terms:
- Item must be in original, undamaged condition. Please see below for how to make a return.
- Understandably, monogrammed items cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing defect or a mistake on our part in processing the order.
How To Make A Return
Return for a refund:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’d like to return your item. Return package must be postmarked within 14 days of the original order date.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable. Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
- Once we receive your returned item, we will process your refund of the cost of the item (see below).
Return for an exchange:
- We cannot provide exchanges or holds due to limited inventory. If you would like to make an exchange, we request that the customer return the original item(s) for a refund, and place a new order for the desired item(s).
- Unfortunately we cannot accept returns or exchanges for items received as a gift.
When mailing a return:
- Please ensure your items are securely packaged! We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their return to us!
- Please provide either the original receipt or include a piece of paper with your name and order number in the package.
- Send returns to the following address:
80 Kingsbury Street
Wellesley, MA 02481
Once we receive your eligible return, we will process your refund within 3 days of receipt.
If you have any questions about the process above please contact us at email@example.com.